Senior Vulnerability Management - Data Engineer
Become a Part of the NIKE, Inc. Team
NIKE, Inc. does more than outfit the world’s best athletes. It is a place to explore potential, obliterate boundaries and push out the edges of what can be. The company looks for people who can grow, think, dream and create. Its culture thrives by embracing diversity and rewarding imagination. The brand seeks achievers, leaders and visionaries. At NIKE, Inc. it’s about each person bringing skills and passion to a challenging and constantly evolving game.
NIKE is a technology company. From our flagship website and five-star mobile apps to developing products, managing big data and providing leading edge engineering and systems support, our teams at NIKE Global Technology exist to revolutionize the future at the confluence of tech and sport. We invest and develop advances in technology and employ the most creative people in the world, and then give them the support to constantly innovate, iterate and serve consumers more directly and personally. Our teams are innovative, diverse, multidisciplinary and collaborative, taking technology into the future and bringing the world with it.
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR
We are looking for a Senior Vulnerability Management - Data Engineer.
The ideal candidate will have experience in Python, SQL, Data Modeling, Machine Learning, Event Driven Architecture, AWS/Azure, and CICD pipelines. As a Senior Data Engineer, you will be responsible for designing and implementing data-driven solutions to help us achieve our business goals. In addition, you will work closely with our cross-functional teams to develop and deploy scalable data pipelines, machine learning models, and analytics dashboards to produce data-driven risk prioritization and reduction.
WHAT WILL YOU WORK ON
- Apply analytical, statistical, and programming skills to collect, analyze, and interpret large vulnerability data sets
- Building vulnerabilities’ data lake and associated orchestration to scale up multiple vulnerabilities’ data sources and correlation with other data
- Collaborate with a diverse audience of engineers, data analysts, and business partners’ options to simplify and automate stakeholder reporting and data accessibility solutions
- Develop and deploy machine learning models while increasing prediction confidence
- Import and transform data into usable sets for analysis tools used by end users’ graphical presentations of collected metrics (e.g., Tableau, PowerBI)
WHO WILL YOU WORK WITH
The Senior Vulnerability Management Data Engineer is part of the CIS Cyber Defense - Vulnerability Management Team, which participates in the attack surface reduction of global computing assets by identifying and assessing vulnerabilities.
WHAT YOU BRING
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology, Information Security/Assurance, Computer Science, Data Engineering, or related field of study, or any combination of relevant equivalent experience, education and training.
- 5+ years of data engineering/ IT professional experience
- 3+ years of Cybersecurity experience
- Experience in machine learning concepts and models
- Hands-on experience with data organization, transformation, and accessibility (i.e., ETL tools, structured data format/schema transformation)
- Proficiency in Python
- Knowledge of databases, data structures, and data architectures
- Experience in statistics and data analytics with the ability to provide qualitative analysis and recommendation
- Experience with data visualization tools (e.g., Tableau, MS Power BI)
- Exposure to Vulnerability Management tools (i.e., Tenable, Rapid7, Qualys, Prisma Cloud, Divvy Cloud, Wiz, etc.)
- Affinity to Cyber Defense/Cyber Security field
- Ability to develop and communicate recommendations to management
- Ability to understand security data and associated transformation
- Ability to quickly learn new Cyber Security concepts and adapt to a fast-paced, ever-changing organization
- Excellent communications skills – both verbal and written
- Self-starter requiring limited direction and supervision
- Strong attention to detail
- Experience briefing management and senior leadership
- Experience with cloud environments (AWS, Azure, GCP)
- Experience with ServiceNow
- Experience with Databricks and SageMaker
- Ability to organize and prioritize numerous customer requests in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
*Remote Work Option – Open to remote work, except cannot work in South Dakota, Vermont, and West Virginia. These candidates will be required to relocate.
The annual base salary for this position ranges from $109,500 in our lowest geographic market to $217,000 in our highest geographic market. Actual salary will vary based on a candidate's qualifications, skills and experience.
Information about benefits can be found here.
NIKE, Inc. is a growth company that looks for team members to grow with it. Nike offers a generous total rewards package, casual work environment, a diverse and inclusive culture, and an electric atmosphere for professional development. No matter the location, or the role, every Nike employee shares one galvanizing mission: To bring inspiration and innovation to every athlete* in the world.
NIKE, Inc. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.
Move the world