Nisum is a leading global digital commerce firm headquartered in California, with services spanning digital strategy and transformation, insights and analytics, blockchain, business agility, and custom software development. Founded in 2000 with the customer-centric motto “Building Success Together®,” Nisum has grown to over 1,800 professionals across the United States, Chile,Colombia, India, Pakistan and Canada. A preferred advisor to leading Fortune 500 brands, Nisum enables clients to achieve direct business growth by building the advanced technology they need to reach end customers in today’s world, with immersive and seamless experiences across digital and physical channels.
What You'll Do
- Defines, designs, develops, and test software components/applications using Spark, Sql, and PySpark.
- Building solutions using a variety of open-source tools Microsoft Azure services and a proven track record in delivering high-quality work to tight deadlines.
- Ability to work with the customer as part of the Agile model of delivery.
- Design and Build Modern Data Pipelines and maintain data warehouse schematics, layouts, architectures, and relational/non-relational databases for data access and Advanced Analytics
What You Know
- Hands-on distributed computing development experience using PySpark, Spark SQL, and Databricks delta tables.
- Should have experience in structured streaming, stateless, and state full.
- Familiarity with Azure resources (AKV, Managed identity, SPN, ADLS, etc..).
- Must have good craftsmanship skills including unit testing, and code quality, and be a creative thinker/problem solver.
- Experience in CICD and operation tooling integrations is a plus.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering, Computer Applications, or related field
- In addition to competitive salaries and benefits packages, Nisum US offers its employees some unique and fun extras:
- Professional Development - We offer in-house technical training and professional learning programs aimed at developing skills across a broad spectrum of topics such as technology, leadership, role-based training, and process expertise. We also offer an annual stipend for employees to attend external courses in order to maintain professional certifications
- Health & Wellness Benefits - We believe that your health and welfare are important, and we strive to ensure that you have affordable options available to you, including some plans that are subsidized for employees and their families by up to 90%. We also have dental and vision plans in the US where Nisum pays 100% of premiums for employees
- Volunteerism Pay - We believe in giving back and in the US, our employees are eligible for up to 40 hours of paid time off each year to volunteer towards the causes that they are most passionate about. This is in addition to personal PTO and paid holidays
- Additional Benefits - We offer all the other important benefits to keep employees and their families healthy and financially secure, such as 401(k) retirement savings with a company match, pre-tax parking and transit programs, disability insurance, and Basic Life/AD&D, alongside exclusive employee discounts on a wide variety of products and services
- $120-125k per year
Nisum is an Equal Opportunity Employer and we are proud of our ongoing efforts to foster diversity and inclusion in the workplace.
Nisum is a leading technology consulting partner based in Silicon Valley that designs and builds custom digital commerce platforms