Data Engineer - Healthgrades
Healthgrades is focused on providing trusted information that helps consumers and providers make meaningful connections. As a Data Engineer, you will design, develop, test, and maintain database functionality to support healthcare-focused data products, and internal services.
What You'll Do:
- Develops data management infrastructure/framework that is effective, scalable, and reliable
- Builds and maintains database structures, stored procedures, ETL processes, and data pipelines
- Works with complex healthcare industry data and business rules
- Maintains and supports an internal MDM system to effectively and efficiently manage the rules governing processing, usage, and publication of data
What We're Looking For:
- Must Have:
- Strong SQL and Python programming skills
- Nice To Have:
- QA/testing mindset
- Complex database management systems
- Snowflake (huge plus!)
- Architecture and Design
- Our team works closely with several sets of stakeholders, and highly values interpersonal communication skills
"Pursuant to various state Fair Pay Acts, below is a summary of compensation elements for this role at the company. The following benefits are provided by RVO Health, subject to eligibility requirements."
- Starting Salary: $80,000-$130,000*
- *Note actual salary is based on geographic location, qualifications and experience
- Health Insurance Coverage (medical, dental, and vision)
- Life Insurance
- Short and Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Paid Time Off
- Holiday Pay
- 401(k) with match
- Employee Assistance Program
- Paid Parental Bonding Benefit Program
Who We Are:
Founded in 2022, RVO Health is a new healthcare platform of digital media brands, services and technologies focused on building relationships with people throughout their health & wellness journey. We meet people where they are in their personal health journeys and connect them with both the information and the care they need. RVO Health was created by joining teams from both Red Ventures and UnitedHealth Group’s Optum Health. Together we’re focused on delivering on our vision of a stronger and healthier world.
RVO Health is comprised of Healthline Media (Healthline, Medical News Today, Psych Central, Greatist and Bezzy), Healthgrades, FindCare and PlateJoy; Optum Perks, Optum Store and the virtual coaching platforms Real Appeal, Wellness Coaching, and QuitForLife.
We offer competitive salaries and a comprehensive benefits program for full-time employees, including medical, dental and vision coverage, paid time off, life insurance, disability coverage, employee assistance program, 401(k) plan and a paid parental leave program.
RVO Health is an equal opportunity employer that does not discriminate against any employee or applicant because of race, creed, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, disability, age, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy or any other basis protected by law. Employment at RVO Health is based solely on a person's merit and qualifications.
We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with disabilities. This includes providing reasonable accommodation where appropriate. Should you require a reasonable accommodation to apply or participate in the job application or interview process, please contact email@example.com.
At RVO Health, our mission is to give people a better way to health & wellbeing. We own and operate the largest health & wellbeing platform in the US,...