Data Systems Architect
In a world of possibilities, pursue one with endless opportunities. Imagine Next!When it comes to what you want in your career, if you can imagine it, you can do it at Parsons. Imagine a career working with intelligent, diverse people sharing a common quest. Imagine a workplace where you can be yourself. Where you can thrive. Where you can find your next, right now. We’ve got what you’re looking for.Job Description:
We are seeking highly motivated and skilled professionals to join Parsons X, our global technology team supporting an innovative construction project in the Middle East. This project will push building design boundaries by implementing cutting-edge tech showcasing the future of design, engineering, construction, and facility management.
We seek a full-time subject matter expert to work remotely in the US or at our team centers in Austin, Washington DC, or London. If you're a passionate AEC professional seeking to work with innovative tools and tech (CDE/BIM/GIS/Digital Twins), apply now. We offer competitive pay and benefits and the opportunity to work on an exciting, industry-leading project.
Plans and designs how data across organizations relate to each other and promotes interoperability and facilitates a systems-of-systems approach. They collaborate with organizations and data governance specialists to ensure individuals, governments and organizations have the right access to information, in the right place, at the right time.
- Design and implement technology systems to support design and construction projects.
- Collaborate with project managers, architects, engineers, and construction professionals to ensure systems are aligned with project goals.
- Create system architectures and designs using industry-standard tools and methodologies.
- Develop system specifications, diagrams, and documentation.
- Select and integrate hardware, software, and network components to meet project requirements.
- Develop and implement system testing and validation processes.
- Monitor and maintain systems to ensure high availability and reliability.
- Recommend and implement system upgrades and improvements to increase efficiency and quality.
- Provide technical support and training to users and stakeholders.
- Degree in computer science, information systems or related work experience.
- Previous experience in an IT management position.
- Min. 10+ years of experience
- Logical and physical data modeling
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills.
- Strong communication skills.
- Excellent analytical skills.
- Knowledge of Autodesk Construction Cloud (ACC)
- Knowledge of GIS, BIBIM-relatedoftware such as AutoDesk Products (Revit), Bentley Products (Project Wise), and Digital Twin software.
- Design experience for API, streaming, or event-based solutions.
- Expertise in Modelling on large Enterprise Effort.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience with project management software such as Primavera, MS Project, or similar.
- Knowledge of construction project management methodologies such as Lean Construction, Integrated Project Delivery (IPD), or similar.
Minimum Clearance Required to Start:
Not Applicable/NoneThis position is part of our Critical Infrastructure team.For more than 75 years, our experts have designed and delivered the critical infrastructure that connects and protects communities around the world. We work in diverse, collaborative teams, both within the company and with our partners and customers, to plan, design, build, and modernize infrastructure. We take special pride in projects and solutions that improve communities as well as people’s quality of life by promoting economic growth, enhancing mobility, and increasing sustainability and resiliency. Powered by our people, we provide the imagination necessary to support our customers’ visions—and to help them see new possibilities.Salary Range:
$81,500.00 - $142,600.00We value our employees and want our employees to take care of their overall wellbeing, which is why we offer best-in-class benefits such as medical, dental, vision, paid time off, Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP), 401(k), life insurance, flexible work schedules, and holidays to fit your busy lifestyle!The position may require a COVID vaccination or an approved accommodation/exemption for a disability/medical condition or religious belief as required by customer requirements and some cases federal, state, provincial or local mandates.
Parsons is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity, equity, inclusion, and accessibility in the workplace. Diversity is ingrained in who we are, how we do business, and is one of our company’s core values. Parsons equally employs representation at all job levels for minority, female, disabled, protected veteran and LGBTQ+.We truly invest and care about our employee’s wellbeing and provide endless growth opportunities as the sky is the limit, so aim for the stars! Imagine next and join the Parsons quest—APPLY TODAY!
We are a digitally enabled solutions provider focused on the defense, intelligence, and critical infrastructure markets