Data Load Engineer / SQL Developer - eviCore
Job Profile Summary:
- The Data Support Engineer will be responsible for the overall Enterprise Client Data Exchange/Load environment.
- This is a critical role as all of the data received by clients are loaded to the core business applications and are vital to the patient authorization and case build process.
- Required to be working on-call in the evening as and when needed.
- 5+ years of experience with Data Exchange/Load, Data Warehouse and TSQL development (scripting, stored procedures, triggers, query development)
- Strong understanding of SQL Server Database technology
- Knowledge and Experience with Best Practices and Standards for TSQL and SDLC
- IBM Sterling Control Center (ICC/SCC) Integration, monitoring, SI/Sterling File Gateway (SFG) instance sending notification via SMTP email server
- Extensive Knowledge on EDI Applications like ITXA & ITX Mapping & Sterling Integrator, SFG – Sterling File Gateway
- Extensive Knowledge on EDI X12 Transactions like 834, 278, 999, Delimited Files, Positions/Fixed-Width files, JSON file format
- Should be able to Understand and Create Shell scripts, Perl scripts and Batch scripts to automate the FTP process, handling of data discards, data errors, compliance errors etc.
- Highly Experienced in HIPAA (Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act), Health Care industry providing Business Process Assessment, Requirements Gathering, Gap Analysis, Implementation and Testing.
- Experienced in handling the windows servers Admin work
- Experience in supporting any Post-Patching Validations end to end
- Familiar with ANSI/EDI standards
- Documentation Development
- Excellent Interpersonal and Communications Skills
- Critical Thinking/Problem Solving and Innovative/Out of Box Thinking
- Ownership and Responsibility
- Ticket Management
- Should be capable of handling Production failures and identify the root cause immediately and be able to provide appropriate solutions.
- Ability to Read Business Processes (BP's) and understand existing ones and share that knowledge with co-workers.
- Able to communicate with application developers and UX designers when needed.
- Healthcare/Medical/insurance data experience a plus
- AS400 Knowledge a plus
If you will be working at home occasionally or permanently, the internet connection must be obtained through a cable broadband or fiber optic internet service provider with speeds of at least 10Mbps download/5Mbps upload.For this position, we anticipate offering an annual salary of 77,300 - 128,800 USD / yearly, depending on relevant factors, including experience and geographic location.This role is also anticipated to be eligible to participate in an annual bonus plan.
We want you to be healthy, balanced, and feel secure. That’s why you’ll enjoy a comprehensive range of benefits, with a focus on supporting your whole health. Starting on day one of your employment, you’ll be offered several health-related benefits including medical, vision, dental, and well-being and behavioral health programs. We also offer 401(k) with company match, company paid life insurance, tuition reimbursement, a minimum of 18 days of paid time off per year and paid holidays. For more details on our employee benefits programs, visit Life at Cigna Group.
About Evernorth Health Services
Evernorth Health Services, a division of The Cigna Group, creates pharmacy, care and benefit solutions to improve health and increase vitality. We relentlessly innovate to make the prediction, prevention and treatment of illness and disease more accessible to millions of people. Join us in driving growth and improving lives.Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to race, color, age, disability, sex, childbirth (including pregnancy) or related medical conditions including but not limited to lactation, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, religion, national origin, ancestry, marital or familial status, genetic information, status with regard to public assistance, citizenship status or any other characteristic protected by applicable equal employment opportunity laws.
If you require reasonable accommodation in completing the online application process, please email: SeeYourself@cigna.com for support. Do not email SeeYourself@cigna.com for an update on your application or to provide your resume as you will not receive a response.
The Cigna Group has a tobacco-free policy and reserves the right not to hire tobacco/nicotine users in states where that is legally permissible. Candidates in such states who use tobacco/nicotine will not be considered for employment unless they enter a qualifying smoking cessation program prior to the start of their employment. These states include: Alabama, Alaska, Arizona, Arkansas, Delaware, Florida, Georgia, Hawaii, Idaho, Iowa, Kansas, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, Nebraska, Ohio, Pennsylvania, Texas, Utah, Vermont, and Washington State.
Your application has been successfully submitted.