Senior Staff Data & Information Architect
GE HealthCare is on a transformational journey leveraging Data and Analytics to drive business growth. The Sr. Staff Data & Information architect will be responsible for building solution architecture and design for data and analytics products for different user groups and maintain the solutions, focusing on FDL, Leveraging deep technology expertise across big data technologies, knowledge of business processes and functional domain.
GE HealthCare is a leading global medical technology and digital solutions innovator. Our mission is to improve lives in the moments that matter. Unlock your ambition, turn ideas into world-changing realities, and join an organization where every voice makes a difference, and every difference builds a healthier world.Job Description
In this role you will:
- Work with functional users, product managers, platform teams, data engineers, architects, data scientists and applications team to deliver the solution and enable the business values through these data products
- Translate business requirements to technical solutions leveraging strong business acumen
- Analyze current business practice, processes, and procedures as well as identifying future business opportunities for leveraging Data & Analytics solutions on various platforms
- Develop solution proposals that provide details of project scope, approach, deliverables, and project timeline
- Provide architectural expertise to horizontal teams across data and analytics group
- Identify risks, assumptions, and develop pricing estimates for the Data & Analytics solutions
- Provide solution oversight to delivery architects and teams
- Manage DevOps team and optimize processes for focused areas to ensure stable Ops level
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or “STEM” Majors (Science, Technology, Engineering and Math) with minimum 8+ years of relevant experience
- 8 + years of experience in Big Data, data warehouse, data analytics projects
- In depth understanding of Cloud solutions (AWS, Azure and/or GCP) and experienced in integrating into traditional hosting/delivery models
- Prior experience building large scale enterprise data architectures using commercial and/or open-source Data Analytics technologies
- Ability to estimate complexity, effort and cost
- Ability to produce client ready solution architecture, business understandable presentations and good communication skills to lead and run workshops
- Strong knowledge of ETL processes, SQL languages and relevant tech stack to build and maintain complex queries, streaming and real-time data pipelines
- Data modelling and architecting skills including strong foundation in data warehousing concepts, data normalization, and dimensional data modelling such as OLAP, or data vault
- Good knowledge in DevOps engineering using Continuous Integration/ Delivery tools
We expect all employees to live and breathe our behaviors: to act with humility and build trust; lead with transparency; deliver with focus, and drive ownership –always with unyielding integrity.
Our total rewards are designed to unlock your ambition by giving you the boost and flexibility you need to turn your ideas into world-changing realities. Our salary and benefits are everything you’d expect from an organization with global strength and scale, and you’ll be surrounded by career opportunities in a culture that fosters care, collaboration, and support.
The salary range for this position is 128,000.00 -192,000.00 USD Annual. The specific salary offered to a candidate may be influenced by a variety of factors including the candidate’s experience, their education, and the work location. In addition, this position is eligible for an annual performance bonus. Available benefits include health, welfare, retirement, and paid leave.
GE offers a great work environment, professional development, challenging careers, and competitive compensation. GE is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
GE will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States for this opening. Any offer of employment is conditioned upon the successful completion of a drug screen (as applicable).
Relocation Assistance Provided: No
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Operating at the center of an ecosystem working to improve outcomes and to create a world where healthcare has no limits.