Vulnerability Management Data & Automation Engineer Lead
Become a Part of the NIKE, Inc. Team
NIKE, Inc. does more than outfit the world’s best athletes. It is a place to explore potential, obliterate boundaries and push out the edges of what can be. The company looks for people who can grow, think, dream and create. Its culture thrives by embracing diversity and rewarding imagination. The brand seeks achievers, leaders and visionaries. At NIKE, Inc. it’s about each person bringing skills and passion to a challenging and constantly evolving game.
NIKE is a technology company. From our flagship website and five-star mobile apps to developing products, managing big data and providing leading edge engineering and systems support, our teams at NIKE Global Technology exist to revolutionize the future at the confluence of tech and sport. We invest and develop advances in technology and employ the most creative people in the world, and then give them the support to constantly innovate, iterate and serve consumers more directly and personally. Our teams are innovative, diverse, multidisciplinary and collaborative, taking technology into the future and bringing the world with it.
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR
We're looking for a Vulnerability Management Data & Automation Engineer Lead.
This role will work on the Vulnerability Management Team to understand, organize, and transform vulnerability management data to produce data-driven risk prioritization and reduction across cloud and on-premises environments. Ours is a fast-paced, forward-thinking team constantly innovating and is passionate about data and risk reduction.
This individual must deeply understand data engineering, structure and automation concepts. We are looking for somebody that continuously sets the standard high with out-of-box thinking while collaborating with others. In addition, we want someone who understands processing multiple data sources for contextual enrichment, including vulnerability and other data. All of which to drive automated and self-service visibility into security risks for remediation prioritization and automated reporting.
WHAT WILL YOU WORK ON
- Building vulnerabilities’ data lake and associated orchestration to scale up multiple vulnerabilities’ data sources and correlation with other data
- Collaborate with a diverse audience of engineers, data analysts, and business partners on data storage & organization, transformation, and data accessibility solutions
- Automate data extraction, transformation, and accessibility, along with automating hosted infrastructure
WHO WILL YOU WORK WITH
This role is part of the Attack Surface Management team within Corporate Information Security.
WHAT YOU BRING
- Bachelor/Master's Degree in Information Technology, Information Security/Assurance, Computer Science, Data Engineering, or related field or equivalent combination of education and experience
- 5 years of data orchestration/engineering, and 3 years of cloud/automation experience
- Hands on experience with data organization, transformation, and accessibility
- Hands on experience with Extract, Transform, Load - ETL tools (i.e. Apache Nifi/Spark, MS-SSIS, jasper) and concepts
- Expertise in interpreted languages (Python is preferred) and high-level languages (Java script, .Net, PowerShell) with full-stack development experience
- Previous experience deploying and maintaining configuration as code systems, services, containers and applications in AWS, Azure and/or GCP
- Strong knowledge of software development lifecycles
- Strong problem-solving and conceptual thinking abilities
- Exposure to Vulnerability Management tools (i.e., Tenable, Rapid7, Qualys, Prisma Cloud, DivvyCloud, Wiz, etc.)
- Understanding of Machine Learning concepts
- Affinity to Cyber Defense/Cyber Security field
- Ability to develop and communicate recommendations to management
- Ability to understand security data and associated transformation
- Ability to communicate complex technical issues simply to different audiences
- Ability to quickly learn new Information Security concepts and adapt to a fast-paced, ever-changing organization
*Remote Work Option - Open to remote work except cannot work in South Dakota, Vermont, and West Virginia. These candidates will be required to relocate.
The annual base salary for this position ranger from $131,000 in our lowest geographic market to $285,000 in our highest geographic market. Actual salary will vary based on candidate's location, qualifications, skills and experience
Information about benefits can be found here.
NIKE, Inc. is a growth company that looks for team members to grow with it. Nike offers a generous total rewards package, casual work environment, a diverse and inclusive culture, and an electric atmosphere for professional development. No matter the location, or the role, every Nike employee shares one galvanizing mission: To bring inspiration and innovation to every athlete* in the world.
NIKE, Inc. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Move the world