Senior Analyst, Online Data Architect
The Online Data Senior Analyst architects the analytics tags on the Home Depot website and oversees its implementation while integrating relevant data for visibility to the complete customer journey. The output results in data sets that are consumed for insights by many Analysts throughout the organization. Works with Marketing, Merchandising, Development and IT to ensure all required data is available and accurate. Analyst participates in cross-functional governance sessions for data alignment and ensure schemas and taxonomies are maintained and properly documented.
Major Tasks, Responsibilities & Key Accountabilities:
20% - Work with other departments providing analytical insight on business performance.
20% - Research and analyze business trends & customer behavior data to identify opportunities for website enhancements.
20% - Analyze web analytics data as well as other offline data to evaluate site performance.
10% - Work with the Web Analyst to provide weekly Web Analytic dashboards.
10% - Takes the lead on new programs and initiatives for Web Analytics Team.
10% - Provide web analytics strategy to Specialty Channel.
Nature and Scope:
Reports to Sr Manager
Position has 0 Direct Reports
Environmental Job Requirements:
Located in a comfortable indoor area. Any unpleasant conditions would be infrequent and not objectionable.
Typically requires overnight travel less than 10% of the time.
Additional Environmental Job Requirements:
No travel Required
Standard Minimum Qualifications:
Must be eighteen years of age or older.
Must be legally permitted to work in the United States.
Additional Minimum Qualifications:
- Responsible for helping others and providing on-the-job training or guidance
- Demonstrated business/financial modeling capabilities with tools such as Excel and Access
- Demonstrated skills in applying statistical analysis principles to business challenges
- Demonstrated communication and interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated ability to work well with others
- Strong analytical skills with attention to detail; self-starter
The knowledge, skills and abilities typically acquired through the completion of a bachelor's degree program or equivalent degree in a field of study related to the job.
Years of Relevant Work Experience:
Most of the time is spent sitting in a comfortable position and there is frequent opportunity to move about. On rare occasions there may be a need to move or lift light articles.
- Experience with Adobe Analytics and related products
- Demonstrates data engineering capabilities using SQL or Excel
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, ability to work well with others
- Prior experience as a business or data analyst a plus
- High curiosity with an always learning attitude
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities and Competencies:
- Action Oriented
- Drives Engagement
- Communicates Effectively
- Customer Focus
- Drives Results
- Manages Conflict
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Helping doers in their home improvement projects. Visit @HDCares for Customer Care support.