Sr Data Engineer | Pipeline
At Dynatron Software, we help automotive service departments increase revenue and profitability with our suite of services. We strive to be a people-first company where employees enjoy coming to work, the people they work with, and are given the autonomy to succeed. Our company culture is built on a foundation of teamwork, accountability, integrity, clear communication, and positive attitudes.
We are currently looking to add new talent to our growing team!
About the Role:
We are seeking a dynamic and experienced US, remote-based Sr Data Engineer to join our newly formed Data Platform Team. As a Sr Data Engineer, you will have the opportunity to collaborate with a team of data scientists, engineers, and analysts to create and maintain scalable data pipelines. You will be responsible for writing code in Python, SQL, and occasionally PHP. The ideal candidate will have a strong technical background and a passion for data processing, with the ability to think creatively and strategically to solve complex challenges.
- Write, test, and maintain robust, high-quality code in Python and PHP.
- Work with data and analytics experts to strive for greater functionality in our data systems.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to gather requirements and develop software solutions.
- Design, construct, install, test and maintain highly scalable data management systems.
- Provide debugging and troubleshooting support for existing systems.
- Participate in code reviews to ensure software quality and conformance to standards.
- Assist in database design and development using SQL.
- Leverage AWS and other cloud technologies for efficient software deployment and scalability.
- Occasionally work with PHP for server-side programming tasks.
- Use Python to process and clean data, manage ETL pipelines, and create automated workflows.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or related field.
- Minimum 8 years of experience in software development with a focus on Python and PHP.
- Strong understanding of Object-Oriented Programming (OOP) concepts and design.
- Knowledge of SQL and experience working with relational databases.
- Familiarity with AWS and/or other cloud-based technologies.
- Experience with Big Data technologies such as Hadoop, Spark, or similar technologies is a plus.
- Excellent problem-solving skills with a strong attention to detail.
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience contributing to an AI platform in any capacity
- Experience with hybrid cloud workflows
If you are passionate about data analysis, have a knack for solving complex problems, and are eager to make a significant impact on a growing organization, we would love to hear from you!
In Return for Your Expertise, You Will Receive:
- Excellent benefits including health, dental, and vision insurance, stock options, professional development opportunities, 9 paid holidays, and 15 days PTO.
- A welcome “swag bag” with branded clothing as an official welcome to the team.
- The chance to work for an organization that puts people first and fosters a culture of teamwork, integrity, communication, accountability, and positive attitude!
Dynatron Software is an Equal Opportunity Employer and encourages all qualified individuals to apply.
Compensation Range: $130,000-160,000/yr
Dealership Fixed-Ops profit maximizing solutions that integrate Technology, Data Analysis, and Coaching Expertise