We’re not like others, and neither are you. Unify Consulting is a collective of genuine, curious, seasoned consultants who unlock potential and deliver with purpose and excellence. We unify daring leaders to better the world and are always seeking co-creators, community-builders and truth-tellers who strive to multiply our positive impact.
We are currently seeking a Data Architect to join our team. The Data Architect is responsible for designing and implementing data solutions that drive value for our clients. The successful candidate will work closely with cross-functional teams to define data strategies, architect data systems, and ensure the integrity, security, and optimal performance of data assets. The Data Architect’s expertise in data modeling, database design, and data management will be essential in helping our clients unlock the full potential of their data, enabling better decision-making and strategic insights.
- Develop and implement data strategies.
- Create and maintain data models and design robust database systems for optimal performance.
- Ensure seamless data integration, maintain data quality, and uphold data security and compliance.
- Work with cross-functional teams, monitor performance, and recommend technology enhancements to support clients’ data needs.
- 8+ years of experience in Data Engineering or Software Engineering roles
- Experience in data integration, data warehousing, and data modeling, data platform architecture.
- Able to work with large datasets and big data technologies, preferably cloud-based, such as Snowflake, Databricks, Redshift, Azure SQL Data Warehouse, MongoDB, Cosmos, or similar.
- Prior experience diagraming and communicating different database modeling techniques and cloud architecture
- Hands on development with ETL/ELT tools and frameworks such as Airflow, DBT, AWS Lambda, Spark, Informatica PowerCenter/ICS, Talend, Fivetran/HVR, Matillion, AWS Glue, or similar.
- Advanced knowledge of key programming languages: SQL (required), Python (required), PySpark, Scala, and/or Java.
- Experience with developing in a Public Cloud Environment (AWS, Azure, GCP).
- Familiarity with NoSQL, Object-Oriented, Distributed databases.
- Familiarity with Data Visualization platforms (e.g. Tableau, Power BI, Looker).
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to relay information between technical and non-technical teams.
$180,000 - $225,000 a year
Unify Consulting, LCC provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type. Unify considers applicants regardless of race, color, creed, national origin, ancestry, sex, marital status, genetics, disability, religious or political affiliation, age, gender, sexual orientation, medical condition, pregnancy, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. We encourage people of all backgrounds to app
Unify Consulting is a management consulting firm designed to leap over boundaries to discover what lies beyond.