Data Integration Architect
As a part of the Tenet and Catholic Health Initiatives family, Conifer Health brings 30 years of healthcare industry expertise to clients in more than 135 local regions nationwide. We help our clients strengthen their financial and clinical performance, serve their communities, and succeed at the business of healthcare. Conifer Health helps organizations transition from volume to value-based care, enhance the consumer and patient healthcare experience and improve quality, cost, and access to healthcare. Are you ready to be part of our solutions? Welcome to the company that gives you the resources and incentives to redefine healthcare services, with a competitive benefits package and leadership to take your career to the next step!
The Data Integration Architect is primarily responsible for designing and development, of solutions for the data warehouse. The primary focus of the data warehouse includes data and analytics that support business operations including Clinical, Patient Accounting, and corporate functions.
This role is cloud facing and requires hands on experience in building and managing data engineering code in modern cloud-based technologies such as Google Big Query or equivalent. We are looking for a high energy individual willing to learn and evolve and would like to contribute to high impact healthcare environment.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Responsible for Architecture and design of various Data Integration projects
- Manage project plans and assigned resources, to ensure timely delivery
- Create best practices in design and architecture that complies with Tenet standards
- Participates in solution design, providing oversight and guidance related to data design and usage.
- Monitor and measure data architecture processes and standards to ensure value is being driven and delivered as expected.
- Establish data architecture strategy, best practices, standards, and roadmap
- Collaborates with team members, customers, and partners to facilitate understanding of project, produce an efficient and effective solution, consistently at or ahead of established deadline.
- Coaches/mentors others to guide those though specific projects, policies, procedures, and solutions.
- Knowledge of emerging technologies and methodologies that can be applied, to reduce cost and drive efficiencies.
- Assembling large, complex sets of data that meet non-functional and functional business requirements
- Identifying, designing, and implementing internal process improvements including re-designing infrastructure for greater scalability, optimizing data delivery, and automating manual processes
- Building required infrastructure for optimal extraction, transformation and loading of data from various data sources using GCP and SQL technologies
- Building analytical tools to utilize the data pipeline, providing actionable insight into key business performance metrics
- Working with stakeholders including data, design, product, and executive teams and assisting them with data-related technical issues
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, ABILITIES
- Knowledge of healthcare industry and working with various billing, registration and EMRs is strongly preferable.
- Possesses sound analytical, problem solving, and critical thinking skills. Assignments may be complex in nature and modifications may be broader than the application itself. Must have the ability to think creatively and incorporate current technical solutions with the end user in mind. Assigned projects may be complex in nature and impact more than one system application
- Lead teams within a matrixed organization
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills
- Experience with SQL and stored procedures in Big Query or equivalent
- Experience with analytics and data warehousing
Conifer requires its candidates, as applicable and as permitted by law, to obtain and provide confirmation of all required vaccinations and screenings prior to the start of employment. This may include, but is not limited to, the COVID-19 vaccination, influenza vaccination, and/or any future required vaccines and screenings.
EDUCATION / EXPERIENCE
- Bachelors’ degree from an accredited college/university in business related or technology related field or equivalent combination of education, training, and experience.
- 5+ years of experience in Data warehousing, Business intelligence and ETL.
- 7+ years of experience in information technology
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Must be able to work in sitting position, use computer and answer telephone
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Office Work Environment
Compensation and Benefit Information
- Pay: $94,016.00-$150,176.00 annually. Compensation depends on location, qualifications, and experience.
- Management level positions may be eligible for sign-on and relocation bonuses.
Conifer offers the following benefits, subject to employment status:
- Medical, dental, vision, disability, life, and business travel insurance
- Paid time off (vacation & sick leave) – min of 12 days per year, accrued accrue at a rate of approximately 1.84 hours per 40 hours worked.
- 401k with up to 6% employer match
- 10 paid holidays per year
- Health savings accounts, healthcare & dependent flexible spending accounts
- Employee Assistance program, Employee discount program
- Voluntary benefits include pet insurance, legal insurance, accident and critical illness insurance, long term care, elder & childcare, AD&D, auto & home insurance.
- For Colorado employees, Conifer offers paid leave in accordance with Colorado’s Healthy Families and Workplaces Act.
Employment practices will not be influenced or affected by an applicant’s or employee’s race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, age, disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status or any other legally protected status. Tenet will make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities unless doing so would result in an undue hardship.
Tenet participates in the E-Verify program. Follow the link below for additional information.
Conifer Health is deeply rooted in healthcare. We’re a healthcare experience company focused on driving improved outcomes for patients and healthcare ...