Senior Data Solution Architect
We are currently seeking a Senior Data Solution Architect to work remotely on a Federal Healthcare program.
- Use your extensive technical expertise to lead the design of data architecture solutions for the orchestration of data pipelines, ingest, transformation, and accessibility through mesh technologies operating in hybrid cloud environments. Resolve routine data architecture-related issues in collaboration with business analysts and technology teams by analyzing data architecture-related business needs and working with project staff to make decisions and recommendations on future data architecture developments.
- Share your technical expertise, introduce best practices, and use tools like Databricks, Azure Synapse, Relational data, and NoSQL platforms, to design data architectures and pipelines to fulfill the client organizations needs to fulfill their data modernization initiatives.
- Lead your team as it designs, defines, develops, and tests cloud solution components, and you’ll serve as a liaison between clients and developers to ensure that requirements are met, and solutions are delivered
- 5+ years of experience with data architecture, data warehousing, and data governance
- Experience with data management, transformation, and migration using Cloud data management pipelines, technologies, or open-source tools
- Experience working in an Agile development environment, collaborating with Application Development, Architecture, and Security Teams
- Knowledge of Data Modernization Techniques and Industry Trends
- Ability to obtain and maintain a Public Trust or Suitability/Fitness determination based on client requirements
- Bachelor’s degree
Nice To Haves:
- Experience with managing sensitive data
- Experience supporting the federal government
- Experience with relational and NoSQL database platforms
- Experience with Microsoft Azure and Amazon Web Services Data Analytics services
- Experience with Public Health data formats
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or Systems Engineering
Pay Range: $175K - $185K
What Blu Omega Can Offer You:
- Competitive benefits including Health Insurance, 401K w/ match, Paid Time Off and more.
- Results driven culture that embrace our core values
- Rewarding work contributing to our Nation’s mission critical programs
Blu Omega is a Woman Owned Small Business Federal Technology services firm headquartered in Washington DC and supporting clients nationally. We provide Technology solutions for enterprise and government customers. Our team has a past performance in a diverse range of programs including those for Data Management, Cloud/Infrastructure, Software Development and Enterprise Applications.
An Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Driving Innovation Forward