Big Data Engineer
Ascendion is a full-service digital engineering solutions company. We make and manage software platforms and products that power growth and deliver captivating experiences to consumers and employees. Our engineering, cloud, data, experience design, and talent solution capabilities accelerate transformation and impact for enterprise clients. Headquartered in New Jersey, our workforce of 6,000+ Ascenders delivers solutions from around the globe. Ascendion is built differently to engineer the next.
Ascendion | Engineering to elevate life
We have a culture built on opportunity, inclusion, and a spirit of partnership. Come, change the world with us:
- Build the coolest tech for world’s leading brands
- Solve complex problems - and learn new skills
- Experience the power of transforming digital engineering for Fortune 500 clients
- Master your craft with leading training programs and hands-on experience
Experience a community of change makers!
Join a culture of high-performing innovators with endless ideas and a passion for tech. Our culture is the fabric of our company, and it is what makes us unique and diverse. The way we share ideas, learning, experiences, successes, and joy allows everyone to be their best at Ascendion.
About the Role:
Job Title : Big Data Engineer
- They are looking for a Big Data Engineer to join the Data Engineering team. As a member of the team, you will get to live on the front edge of modern technology by helping us to design a data platform that will enable business insights while ensuring the privacy of our player’s data.
- The successful candidate will bring an attention to detail along with modern data engineering practices and help us build a high quality, highly efficient, modern data platform at scale.
- Experience as a Data Engineer
- Experience with modern Big Data Analytics using Data Lake, Spark and formats like Parquet.
- Experience building cloud hosted data systems is a must.
Salary Range: The salary for this position is between $125000-$135000 Annually. Factors which may affect pay within this range may include geography/market, skills, education, experience, and other qualifications of the successful candidate.
Benefits: The Company offers the following benefits for this position, subject to applicable eligibility requirements: [medical insurance] [dental insurance] [vision insurance] [09-10 days/hours of paid time off]
Want to change the world? Let us know.
- Data Lake
The future is what you engineer, and we can get you there— Software engineering | Cloud I Data & AI | Metaverse on-ramp