Senior Data Architect
GovSG has an exciting opportunity for a Senior Data Architect. This role can be supported from the following areas: Washington, DC; Mechanicsburg, PA; Charleston, SC; Norfolk, VA; as well as remote on the east coast from any major city. This role will require up to 10% travel to various site locations within the US.
The Data Architect Lead will develop and oversee implementation of data governance, data mapping, data types, and master data management. Implement data strategy to develop data catalog, design patterns, and implement service oriented-architecture to replace the myriad of inefficient point-to-point interfaces with a modern Service-Oriented Architecture data exchange, in alignment with PEO MLB Technical Director Office initiatives.
- Active Secret Clearance
- Twenty (20) years of extensive DoD and/or DoN direct work experience to include:
- Research and interpret new or updated laws, policies and regulations
- Supporting customers with complex problem solving or decision support providing recommendations at a stategic level for products, processes, and training.
- Experience with SAP, Qlik and Jupiter Advana
- PMP certification is a plus
Salary: $110,000 to $140,000. Actual compensation offer to candidate may vary from posted hiring range based upon geographic location, work experience, education, and/or skill level. The pay ratio between base pay and target incentive (if applicable) will be finalized at offer.
Why You’ll Want to Work at GovSG:
- Competitive pay and benefits, including PTO and company matched 401k
- Development opportunities through comprehensive training suite
- Ability to make an impact supporting the warfighter
- Opportunities to engage with the community through volunteering
The above description reflects the details considered necessary to describe the principal functions of the job and should not be construed as a detailed description of all the work requirements that may be performed in the job.
GovSG is an Equal Opportunity Employer, including Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disabled. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
GovSG participates in E-Verify.
Gov Solutions Group (GovSG) is a Charleston, SC based Information Technology consulting firm that provides a complete offering of technical solutions ...